Not a Silent Night by Adam Hamilton
5 sessions Mondays at 7 p.m. beginning November 23
This year, experience Advent and Christmas with the one who knew Jesus more intimately than anyone else—his mother, Mary. Imagine the pain she felt at the crucifixion, her pride as Jesus’ ministry grew, and her unrestrained joy when she looked into his face the night he was born in a stable in Bethlehem. In his book, Not a Silent Night, Adam Hamilton helps you witness the life of Jesus from Mary’s unique perspective, beginning at the very end and traveling back in time to the very beginning.
- November 23—Beginning with the End
- November 30—The Piercing of Mary’s Soul
- December 7—Amazed, Astounded, and Astonished
- December 14—Mary, Full of Grace
- December 21—It Was Not a Silent Night